Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WE MADE IT

We finally made it to the end of the 2012 tax season and due to our office changing software, I must say it has been a little more difficult than normal and all of the returns took a little longer than usual, but our team did a great job and our clients, as usual, gave us some grace.

I just want to take this time to say thanks to all of our readers for their questions during the season and our readership continues to grow each month and I look forward to my 41st tax season next year.

I will be traveling to New York City this weekend, speaking at the IBS show at the Jacob Jarvis Center and then meeting with some of our New York clients and some of our other distance clients that are in attendance. My wife Maggie is going with me so there will be a little R&R between meetings.