Tuesday, August 5, 2008

GROSS PROFIT ISN'T REALLY GROSS!

Dear Larry,

I read your article in the Salon Resource Connection, Gross Profit isn't really gross! I really enjoyed the article, it contained an abundance of financial knowledge in conjunction with a very hilarious event that I believe, Hits Real Close To Home!

I am confident your article will help me with my business, it gives me the tools to help explain Frivolous Spending in a way that women can relate to, it is kind of a scare tactic once you do the math and I think it was brilliantly explained.
Thank you for the article.

Respectfully, Lillie

Lillie, thank you for your kind note. If there is anything we can do for you let me know. We have a full service CPA firm specializing in salons and spas. We have salon and spa clients nationwide. We not only do financial analysis but also tax and consulting. We have a “Second Opinion” product that is very popular. You send us your last two years financial and tax information and we analyze the information and meet with you to review our results. I will have Amanda send you a flier. But the real reason I am writing is to say how much I appreciate the feedback. It is nice to know that we are in some small way making a difference.

Larry Kopsa CPA