Wednesday, September 2, 2009

QUESTION ON PREBOOKING

Larry, I'm having trouble getting my stylists to rebook their clients. Do you have any suggestions to help me out? Thanks, in advance, for any help you can give me.

Kay

Kay, I understand your frustration. Rebooking is one of the quickest ways to increase sales. I hope the following two tips can help you out.

First of all, tell your stylists not to give the client an option. Simply asking a question like, "will it be 4 or 5 weeks until your next appointment," will lock the client into rebooking.

Next, have them try the consultation technique. Talk with the client about their style, and when their cut stopped looking its best.

These tips will offer the client a valuable service, and should help to increase your prebooking and sales.

It is a pleasure serving you.

Larry Kopsa