Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

A few years back, my partner, Candy Otte, and I decided to step back and look at our branding. We realized that it was time for a change. We also realized that this was not something we could do on our own.

We hired a marketing firm and worked together to come up with the branding we have now.








Not only are we extremely happy with our new logo and marketing materials, this was also an exciting and educational process to go through. We learned a lot and it was well worth the effort and cost.

But if you don't want to spend the money rebranding, consider the following:

I stopped for gas on my way home from Colorado last month. While I waited I picked up a local newspaper, and as I scanned through the paper an interesting salon name caught my eye.

CURL UP & DYE

If you're a salon and looking at rebranding, you may want to consider this name. I'm not sure how much business you'll get, but it certainly did catch my eye.

Larry Kopsa CPA