Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MY SCHEDULE

I was honored to have the opportunity this last week to get away from taxes for a few days and speak at the International Beauty Show in New York City. My topics were Taxes and Financial Statements. There was a great crowd of participants at the show. So many, in fact, that it is hard for me to determine if there were more or less participants than last year. It was interesting to see all of the new products that are being offered.

I am fortunate that I get to present again at the Las Vegas IBS show in April. If you are attending, let me know. I would be glad to meet with you.

This weekend I am in Chicago at Marshalls Expressions Show. Marshalls always puts on a great show for their participants. Guess what I am talking about…. Taxes and Financials.

I have a weekend back in the office and then it is back to Chicago, this time for the American Beauty Show (ABS). I am honored that Belvedere is bringing me in to present at one of their venues. I am really looking forward to this opportunity.


Larry Kopsa CPA