Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PERSONAL UPDATE

First of all, I want to thank all of you that took time to send a condolence and especially for your prayers. My stepson Tony got out of the hospital and is staying with us until he recuperates. Unfortunately he was not able to attend his wife, Jessica's funeral. It was estimated that over 1,200 people were in attendence. That is an indication of the number of people that she touched.

You always hear motivational speakers say that you should have a personal mission statement. That is good advice. I have one and I try to live my life around my mission. I thought that I would share with you Jessica's mission statement. She really lived this.

Aim high. Ask questions.
Listen well. Continue to study
and learn. Teach. Volunteer.
Travel. Develop a hobby.
Above all, enjoy.
There is time for everything.

Unfortunately her time was cut short.