Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ONE OF THE WALL STREET PROTESTERS SALUTED ME

I can't figure out why this happened.  I have been trying to figure out the psychology of why a young man would for some reason give me the middle finger salute.  I finally came to the conclusion that he was angry at me because I was part of the establishment.

Here is what happen.  First of all I have to tell you I have a nice car.  Not a Rolls or a Porsche, but a really nice black Infinite.  I have to tell you I have earned this vehicle by working hard (and smart).  For example during the last two weeks I have put in over 70 hours each week.  I am not complaining but just trying to justify my Infinite 50FX.  It is a good car for me because it is like me.  It is a SUV that thinks it is a sports car and I am a old guy (63) who thinks he is a young guy.

On Monday I was in Waterloo Iowa doing a class on how to take your business to the next level.  My wife Maggie came along with me.

After the program I put my brief case in the back of my SUV.  My car was dirty so I grabbed my California Duster and started wiping down my car.  I noticed a guy who was about 25 years old with tattooed arms and sloppy clothes walking accross the parking lot to a car behind me. 

I noticed him but did not even make eye contact because I was concentrating on my car.  When I got in my car my wife, who was waiting patiently in the car said that before the young man got into his car looked towards me and although i was not looking he felt it necessary to give me the middle finger salute. 

Just why would he do that?  Because I have a nice car.  Because I cared how it looked? Because apparently I am successful.  If someone knows why I deserved this please let me know.  I know that my new friend will not be reading this.  I doubt if he can read.  By the way new friend, if you do happen to be reading this, I did notice that your pants were falling off.