Friday, November 2, 2012

LAST WEEK’S BLOG


Last week I decided that I was going to tell people who I was supporting for president and why. I knew there would be some ramifications for this and I was right.

I was called a “Right Ring Radical”, a “stooge for the Republican Party” and some other names that I probably shouldn’t say. . I was disappointed that none of the people that criticized my blog told me what was wrong with my rationale.  They just called me names.  People, the countries deficit problem is huge and it needs to be dealt with. We can’t close our eyes and leave things as they are. I looked forward to receiving some comments of people telling me why I was wrong which I did not get.

I think that everybody should be able to have their opinion. That’s why we have a free country.  Because of my comments, we had several people unsubscribe to my blog. It’s interesting. I try to give information that hopefully can help people in their business but, apparently, the information I give is not enough to offset the anger they felt because I dare to express my opinion.

I apologize if I offended you.