Friday, November 2, 2012

WHAT I’VE BEEN UP TO


On October 31, I was honored to make a presentation to the Nebraska CPA Annual Meeting on income tax updates.  As part of my presentation I reviewed all the cases, rulings and the future of income taxes with the 190 CPA’s that were in attendance.

It is always an honor to make this presentation but it is also stressful.  This is not only stressful on me; it is stressful to the firm.   It takes me a considerable amount of time to put the Tax Update together and our staff does a terrific job of making sure everything gets done while I am engrossed in putting this project.

The good thing about the program is that it does make me look at all the court cases, revenue rulings, procedures and happenings over the last twelve months so that I am completely up to date.

Knowledge is Power!