Saturday, May 23, 2009

KOPSA OTTE 'SURVIVING' WEBINAR A SUCCESS

We held our very first Webinar on Monday the 18th and are happy to report that it was a success. In the hour long presentation I talked about some survival strategies that successful salons and spas are using.

Because I work with hundreds of salons and spas on a daily basis, I see what works and what doesn’t work in the industry. During my presentation I talked about what I’ve witnessed over the past few months, my projections about the economy, and successful strategies to use to thrive in this turbulent economy.

Not only was our Surviving Webinar FREE, but we are also offering a FREE Tax Return Review. Your tax situation is different than everyone else’s. We’ll review your information and provide you with a one-on-one consult, just based on your returns alone.

You can check into our Tax Return Review by contacting us at 800.975.4829, or by emailing
ahansen@kopsaotte.com.

Our next Webinar will be held on July 20th and we would like your feedback on the topic. Send us your topics of interest by emailing
ahansen@kopsaotte.com, or by calling 800.975.4829.

Larry Kopsa CPA